Another day of updates has been completed! Here’s what you missed.
- Rise of Nations: Fall of Bud (pictures) – Bud gets abused by the AI in a short 30 minute Rise of Nations: Thrones and Patriots match.
- Team Fortress Thursday: Montage Time (video) – Video straight from Bud’s screen during their latest TF2 match, in fast-cut montage form.
- Rise of Nations pt. 2: Revenge of the Bud (pictures) – Bud gets his revenge for his previous failings in Rise of Nations, while Will goes nuke ‘em nuts.
That’s all folks. See you Tuesday.
Bud doesn’t take defeat lying down. Oh, no. He gets back up and pops defeat in the mouth. Here, he and Will lay it to the evil AI in Rise of Nations: Thrones and Patriots.
Hey folks, Bud here. Rather then compile a fancy replay of Will and I playing, this time all you get is a montage of a recent match from my perspective. Hope you like it.
Do you see this city?
This unassuming city? This peaceful town, from Rise of Nations: Thrones and Patriots? Bud hates this city, and here is why.
Here’s the updates from Tuesday, April 17th, 2012.
- Testing Minecraft Mods: Survival Arena (video) – Will and Bud try to survive the night in the Survival Bukkit Mod for Minecraft.
- Chaos is Gaming: The Comic (comic) – Our first comic. Enjoy!
- Minecraft: Live (video) – Bud and Will ran a livecast of them playing Minecraft on the MaMinecraft server. The replay is on the post.
- Dungeons of Dredmor: Bud’s Disaster (article) – The guys play one life in Dungeons of Dredmor, and Bud makes an ass out of himself in the first rooms.
Enjoy everyone! Be sure to share us with your friends. Our next update is this Thursday.
This is a quick rundown of Will and Bud’s runs of Dungeons of Dredmor. Taking turns they each had had one life to try and compile a decent score. It didn’t go well at all.
Will went first and named his character Simple. He rolled a character with Sword Mastery, Mace Mastery, Archery, Viking Wizardry, Staffs, Bloody Mage and Magic Training. This was his first foray into the game and the first door he kicked down revealed a store. Yay? He left that alone and wandered off, finding a number of rooms with nothing but gold piles. Bud swears he was cheating somehow. When he did cross some baddies, it was all bad. He nearly died on the first monster he saw but managed to eat enough raw meat to live. Manly! Unfortunately, that wasn’t enough shortly thereafter as he died on a diggle. A frickin’ diggle. One down, and it was Bud’s turn.
Bud’s character, named Popt, specialized in Flesh Smithing, Psionics, Magic Training, Astrology, Necronomiconomics, Mathimagic and Berserker Rage, making his a pissed of caster dude. Bud had played a number of times before and did well but these skills were uncharted territory. He left the first room he started in, and nearly got womped by a bat. After nearly dying going that way, he turned around and went the other way, coming across two diggles. He hit them with a few Deadly Hexes, and within seconds he was dead. Yes, Bud killed himself, because Deadly Hexes hurt the caster about as bad as the target. That sucks, Bud.
- Will: 344 points, and lasted 6 minutes, 30 seconds.
- Bud: 216 points, and last 1 minute, 30 seconds.
I think Will won. Just a hunch.